Commercial Real Estate
The commercial real estate attorneys at Christenson & Fiederlein, PC will help you avoid costly losses and disputes by handling every phase of your commercial real estate transaction. Read below for more information.
At Christenson & Fiederlein, PC, our real estate attorneys can handle your commercial real estate transaction or dispute. Our team of attorneys has knowledge and experience in any type of real estate issue, including assistance with property purchases, 1031 exchanges, financing, and land development assistance.
Our commercial real estate lawyers are experienced with the particular real estate issues that pertain to builders, developers, suppliers, subcontractors, bankers, and property owners to handle their real estate matters, including, but not limited to the following legal issues:
- Construction Litigation
- Residential Construction
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Property
- Lien Waivers and Claims of Lien
- Quiet Title Actions to clear title to encumbered property
- Construction Lien Foreclosures
- Forfeiture of Land Contracts
- Foreclosure of Land Contracts and Mortgages
- Boundary Disputes
- Administrative Licensing
- Zoning and/or Variance issues
- Commercial Leasing
- Tax Valuation Disputes
- Closing/Document Review
- Condominium Law
- Title Insurance
- Eminent Domain
- Land Acquisition and Use
- Landlord/Tennant Transactions
- Like Kind Exchanges Under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code
Examples of Satisfied Clients
- Represented a Commercial Investor in the purchase of a commercial lot and building in Genesee County and with assistance with his 1031 exchange and the investor did not have to step foot in the State of Michigan to complete the purchase.
- Assisted various General Contractors, Subcontractors, Suppliers in the collection of contractual damages and lien foreclosure claims arising from the residential and/or commercial construction process.
- Handle Landlord/Tenant Evictions for commercial and residential leases.
- Assisted numerous clients in the purchase or sale of residential and/or commercial real estate while working closely with reputable title companies, attorneys and bankers.
- Preparation of Easements, Deeds, Purchase Agreements and other necessary real estate transaction documents.
- Assisted clients in property tax appeals regarding valuation.
- Assisted clients with obtaining appropriate zoning and/or variance approvals including the filing of appeals of decisions of the local authority to State Court to reverse the decision of the local township board of appeals.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Christenson & Fiederlein, PC
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported